This is a transcript of the the clinic dialogue in Exercise 88.1
- NURSE: Sir, the paramedic has noted here that you are not allergic to any antibiotics. Are you allergic to anything else?
- PATIENT: Well, I once had a reaction to the flu shot.
- NURSE: Ok. Sir, do you have any health insurance?
- PATIENT: No, I don't. I don't usually have to fill any prescriptions.
- NURSE: Well, I am going to remove your bandage and see how your arm is doing.
- PATIENT: There is a pretty awful blister under there.
- NURSE: Don't worry sir, our surgeon is wonderful and will take good care of you.