See Appendix 16 for a transcript of these questions.
1. Listen to the sentence, select the modal verb. (MP3)
2. Listen to the sentence. Choose the sentence with the same meaning. (MP3)
It is possible for me to work today.
It is not possible for me to work today.
It is maybe possible for me to work today.
It is definitely possible for me to work today.
3. Listen to the sentence. Which type of question is this? (MP3)
none of the above
4. Listen to the sentence and decide which tense: present, past or future? (MP3)
None of the above.
5. Listen to the sentences and choose the one that correctly uses the verb can. (MP3)
Workplace English home | Top
work is licensed under a
Attribution 3.0 License.